Guaranteeing professional efficiency and optimal respect for the hair is our responsibility. This is why we carefully select quality ingredients by promoting the use of natural, organic or local active ingredients and formulas suitable for vegans (without ingredients of animal origin) whenever possible.
Our Research & Innovation laboratory, entirely dedicated to hair cosmetics, specializes in the development of hair coloring and care products.
Thanks to more than 100 years of unique hair expertise, Eugène Perma Professionnel offers effective, safe and innovative products, in line with the expectations of hairdressing professionals.
Ever more efficient products for an even more precise result
Formulas recognized for their high quality, the sensoriality of the textures and the ease of mixing or application
Ranges developed with expert hairdressers and colorists to meet their daily needs as closely as possible
The Research & Innovation Laboratory is committed to developing the best formulas and prioritizing the safety of its products before they are placed on the market.
- We comply with European cosmetic regulations, which are the strictest in the world.
- We favor active ingredients of vegetable or marine origin without compromising on performance.
- Pioneer and concerned about animal well-being, Eugène Perma professional has since the 80s, before the regulations prohibit them, stopped carrying out tests on animals by focusing on the in vitro evaluation of the tolerance of cosmetic products. (surrogate tests).
- The shampoo and care ranges are tested under dermatological control.
- Very strict tests and regular checks are carried out on all the materials present in our products.
Research and Innovation at EUGÈNE PERMA Professionnel is based on 3 pillars:
- We also attach great importance to launching ever safer formulas for the health of professionals and their customers. These comply with increasingly stringent regulatory requirements in France, Europe and internationally.
- EUGENE PERMA devotes nearly 4.5% of its turnover to Research & Innovation .
- The latest scientific discoveries benefit the development of new products but also the improvement of products already
present in the market.